Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Engineer to join our team. We are looking for an engineer with experience working on the application development, configuration and istallation of our SCADA system.
The EPLMS Engineer will be responsible for the below;
• SCADA system installation, configuration and development
• Windows/UNIX based operating systems installation and management
Preparation of project documentation
• Creation of database and graphics, report development
Application development with C#, VB based on project requirements
Network / Field communication configurations (Switches, Routers, Modems)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• Graduated from Internationally recognized universities for Electronics/Computer Engineering or similar
• Fluent English knowledge is a must
• 2 years experience in the related area
• Knowledge for application development, configuration and debugging
• Having command of C#, VB programming languages
• Experience with SQL
• Understanding of system, software, network and communication systems
• Ability of analytical thinking
• No military obligation for male candidates
• Possesing drivers license
• Able to travel both domestically and internationally
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such
Not seeing the right role for you? Sign up below and we will get in touch! All your detail will be confidential.