Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
Role Title: Assistant Company Secretary
Location: Flexible working arrangements possible, minimum 2 days p/w in Cambridge office
Reports to: Senior Assistant Company Secretary
To provide support to the Senior Assistant Company Secretary on all company secretarial matters.
• To advise on company secretarial matters and answering ad hoc technical queries
• To assist with administration of share schemes
• To provide assistance with drafting of Annual Report sections and AGM organisation
• To provide company secretarial support on large corporate transactions and projects
• To provide support with subsidiary entity management
• To provide support with board and committee meetings
• To provide support with plc and listing requirements and application of Market Abuse Regulations
• To assist with and support the development of the Company Secretarial Assistant
• Assistance with other company secretarial tasks as required
Measures of Success
• The successful candidate will have broad company secretarial knowledge and experience, be proactive, a key team member, and confident in liaising with colleagues at all levels of the business, in addition to demonstrating high standards of organisation and attention to detail. They will need to quickly demonstrate independence and develop an understanding of the Group’s various businesses, key individuals and priorities.
Essential Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• ICSA part qualified/qualified essential
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role at a similar level essential
• Proven track record in company secretarial matters
• Share scheme experience would be beneficial
• Plc and MAR experience preferable
• Strong working knowledge of Companies Act 2006
• Strong working knowledge of UK Corporate Governance Code preferable
• Experience with common Listing Rules procedures preferable
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Team player
• Client (internal) focussed
• Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic
• Able to use initiative to resolve problems and identify improvements to processes
• Passion for problem solving
Key Working Relationships
• Legal team (global)
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Not seeing the right role for you? Sign up below and we will get in touch! All your detail will be confidential.