Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
Position Title: Order Entry Administrator
The Order Entry resource will operate on a wide range of software offers and will act in a multinational environment covering multiple countries & contract types. The person will be in charge of the accuracy of the information managed in the ERP and play a key role in developing and managing an order process, ensuring a high-quality service for our internal (sales force) and external customers.
Scope & Environment:
Within the European organization, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of sales administration through the full life cycle of customer orders – from order entry and invoicing through to order closure. This will include processing new customer software and services orders, maintaining open customer contracts, raising invoices, and supporting credit control.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to organize and manage a number of tasks at the same time to meet deadlines. You will also need excellent verbal and written communication skills to deal with customers globally, as well as to coordinate with internal stakeholders on contracts and orders information.
Key responsibilities / activities:
• On a daily basis, you will be responsible for end to end process of order entry till invoice & front end department in customer cash collection (work closely with shared service organization)
• Support & coordinate order entry activity with sales & finance departments.
• Short experience in a similar role is an advantage
• Understanding of international tax regulations with regards to invoicing foreign countries
• Knowledge of SAP or Dynamics Navision or Oracle – in particularly using the Contracts and Invoicing transactions is an advantage
• Attention to detail, accuracy and high level of initiative
• Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office
• Ability to adapt to a fast-changing working environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize to meet strict deadlines
• Prior experience in SAP or Dynamics Navision or Oracle is an advantage
• Fluent in English
• Fluency in another major European Language is appreciated
- Location: Sulzbach, Germany
- Travels: Few may be required, but not regular.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such
The Schneider Electric industrial software business and AVEVA have merged to trade as AVEVA Group plc, a UK listed company. The Schneider Electric and Life is On trademarks are owned by Schneider Electric and are being licensed to AVEVA by Schneider Electric.
Not seeing the right role for you? Sign up below and we will get in touch! All your detail will be confidential.