Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Engineer to join our team in Seville. We are looking for an engineer with experience working on the full cycle of systems implementation, from design / conception until testing, acceptance and handover.
The Senior EPLMS Engineer will be responsible for the below;
• Creating and reviewing design documentation
• Gaps analysis
• Implementing features in SW solutions, either by coding or configuring
• Training end-customer
• Deploying into production environments and handing over to support services team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• Computer Science education or equivalent
• At least 1 years’ experience as a user and administrator of SQL Server DBs.
• At least 1 years’ experience as a Microsoft domain administrator.
• At least 5 years’ experience in C, C++ and C# programming.
• At least 5 years’ experience with Visual Studio 2008 or later.
• At least 2 years’ experience as a SCADA administrator or configurator.
• At least 2 years’ experience with telemetry communication protocols: Modbus and OPC-UA.
• .NET experience
• English: C1-level minimum
• French: desirable
• Spanish: desirable
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such
Not seeing the right role for you? Sign up below and we will get in touch! All your detail will be confidential.