We are proud to be named one of the UK’s Best Places to Work by GamesIndustry.biz.
As part of our continued growth we have an opportunity for a Procurement Specialist to join our Purchasing Team. Working closely with a Purchasing Co-ordinator and Procurement Manager you will use your indirect procurement experience to ensure that Frontier receives best value for money by sourcing new suppliers, maintaining relationship with existing supplies, negotiating contracts, preparing reports, and identifying opportunities to continuously improve our processes.
- Evaluate our current suppliers ensuring we are always receiving best value for money
- Develop and maintain good relationships with suppliers, vendors, internal & external customers, peers and management
- Build strong working relationships with key suppliers, contractors and service providers
- Negotiate contracts for goods and services purchased
- Work closely with the Procurement Manager on high level spend where RFP’s are required
- Research potential vendors for any new requirements and for ongoing spend
- Prepare reports on historical purchasing activity, including cost analysis
- Contribute to the department targeted savings by challenging costs on a regular basis.
- Broad Procurement experience within a services (i.e. indirect buying) environment ideally covering site related services and marketing
- Knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Previous experience in managing a RFP process
- Good negotiation skills
- Confidence to challenge costs where appropriate to achieve savings
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Positive and solutions focused approach when working with internal customers
- Ideally CIPS qualified or working towards (funding is available for continued studying).
What we can offer you
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 400+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.