We are proud to be named one of the UK’s Best Places to Work by GamesIndustry.biz.
High quality internal QA testing is something we focus on in all our games. Testers have a key role in our developments, and will work closely with art, design and programming colleagues on a game project.
Frontier are looking for a Temporary Graduate QA Audio Tester with strong technical knowledge of the leading consoles and PC. The successful candidate will play test, destructively test, regress, create test suites, generate reports and provide general game feedback to aid the internal Audio and Development Teams.
If you have an interest in audio and a great pair of ears with a passion for games and game-play, we'd love to hear from you!
While the position being advertised is for a Graduate role, we would also welcome applications from those who already have experience so please send us your CV!
Please note: this is a QA role and we cannot guarantee as such that it will lead to progression to an audio role within the development team.
- Maintaining, running and creating test suites for both new and existing projects
- Finding and reporting issues in a clear and accurate manner
- Regressing both internal and external issues
- Completing ad-hoc requests made to the QA team
- Providing support to Audio developers as needed
- Inquisitive and technical mind
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative thinker
- Proven logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Track record of working well within a team
- Knowledge of JIRA and Test Rail
- Video game enthusiast
- Strong technical knowledge of the leading consoles and PC
- Games or software industry experience
What we can offer you
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 400+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.