Linguamatics is looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join the team and develop our flagship product, I2E, which provides agile, high performance enterprise text mining, and enables rapid discovery of new intelligence from text.
Candidates must have the following attributes:
· Excellent object-oriented programming skills in C++
· Commercial experience with the software development lifecycle including: requirements definition, specification capture, software architecture/design,
program development, associated documentation, test automation, and maintenance.
· Experience with typical industry tools including: standard libraries and frameworks, interactive development environments,
software version control, build systems, automated testing frameworks, and bug tracking systems
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· An energetic, enthusiastic, pro-active, problem-solving attitude. Smart and gets things done.
· The ability to work in a close-knit, highly intelligent team
· Good degree or postgraduate qualification from a top university in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related discipline
We would also expect successful candidates to have at least some of the following attributes:
· Cross platform development experience on Linux and Windows:
· Good knowledge of other programming languages:
· Experience of one or more of the following: application servers, database internals, data visualization, distributed systems, document processing,
content repositories, full-text search, grid computing, information retrieval, natural language processing, semantic web, text mining, user interface design, or web services
· Good understanding of modern development techniques and practices:
. E.g. design patterns, peer review, continuous integration, and test-driven development
Linguamatics, an IQVIA company, delivers market-leading NLP-based AI solutions for high-value knowledge discovery and decision support from text. We empower our customers to speed up drug development and improve patient outcomes by breaking down data silos, boosting innovation, enhancing quality, and reducing risk and complexity.
Not seeing the right role for you? Sign up below and we will get in touch! All your detail will be confidential.