Talent Acquisition and HR Administrator
Owlstone Medical is offering a HR & Talent Acquisition Administrator for a period of 6 months with the potential to be extended. You will be embedded within the HR team and assist with a variety of Talent and HR projects and assist with the day to day operations.
Key Tasks / Accountabilities
- Administration support to Talent Acquisition, including but not limited to:
- Preparation of all offers of employment, including contracts.
- Collate and review job descriptions submitted to Talent to ensure they are in-keeping with Owlstone’s brand and language styles, detailed with information, and suitable for advertising.
- Scheduling of interviews across Owlstone Medical for our volume recruitment, working alongside our Receptionist/Administrator.
- Extensive diary management for recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers through the process of scheduling candidates’ interviews.
- Advertising vacancies, both through our applicant tracking system, and through individual job boards and universities.
- Supporting the data cleanse and migration of employee data to our new HR Information System.
- Research different and unusual methods of testing applicants at interview, such as Psychometric Testing and online coding assessments.
- Supporting the HR team with employee administration and filing.
- Ensuring the data help in Owlstone Medical’s Applicant Tracking System is accurate and kept up to date.
- Handling recruitment administration and process queries from a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide cover for Reception once a week.
- Provide project and administrative support for key internal projects and events across HR
Management of the careers’ inbox, logging CV's and responding to speculative agency and candidate requests
Competencies & Requirements for the role
- A proactive self-starter approach to work, with a natural problem-solving ability.
- Good time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage interview schedules and project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to deal with senior level internal and external stakeholders.
- Personally resilient and able to manage competing demands and work to deadlines with speed and accuracy.
- Highly confidential – the role will require you to be aware of highly confidential and sensitive information, personal judgement and discretion is key.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in both written and verbal communications.
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Some administration experience within a fast-paced environment with the ability to complete ad-hoc requests
- You have some background knowledge of HR & Talent practices.
- Experience in multi-tasking whilst still ensuring attention to detail and quality outcomes.
- Organisational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines
Education & Training
- Graduate level or equivalent experience. A-Level’s at B or above will be considered
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)